2007-01-18

Vezquex Wants You!

I am now soliciting website design and development jobs. I will do quick HTML and CSS templates , even with a few Photoshop motifs, starting at $100. But it doesn't stop there; I can provide a wide range of useful services which I have learned about in my time online. I can employ the use of PHP/MySQL and JavaScript to give custom functionality and dynamic nature to your web site. I have proven myself in this area with several tests on my site. Hell, I'll even set up any forums, image galleries, content management systems, or any other web app that you wish installed. Be forewarned, if you want to hire me for a serious assignment, then we're talking a fair rate. Obviously, I am only one man, and I cannot give you the moon, but I believe that I can help those in need of a fast, simple website.

Things I will do:
  • HTML + CSS, PHP, JavaScript
  • Custom artwork
  • Setting up forums and such

Things I will not do:
  • Adobe Flash (I plan to start learning this soon; it is just JavaScript, after all.)
  • Large scale database-driven apps

If you are curious of my credentials, then look no further than my site. Contact me by email or forum.

No comments: